Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Aspen has a proud heritage dating back more than 160 years and is committed to sustaining life and promoting healthcare through increasing access to its high quality affordable medicines and products. Aspen has a market capitalisation of approximately US$10 billion, is the largest pharmaceutical company listed on the JSE Limited (share code: APN) and rank…
Read more about this company
Application Specialist: Filling
- To assume responsibility for the implementation, optimisation, and continuous process review against global standards of all sterile processing systems (formulation, filling, isolator, lyophilisation, and sterilization systems) within SVP, including capacity, OEE, GMP standards, yield and the ongoing validated state of all recipes and processes.
- Lead all technical and quality investigations and institute corrective action functions.
- Project manage any new automated system projects.
- Optimize all filling processes within SVP by validating, qualifying, and testing machines, and investigating quality concerns.
- Lead investigations, ensure corrective action is taken and provide support as required.
- Project manage new equipment projects and all associated activities from inception to close-out.
- Track performance against budget
- Coordinate and oversee activities of all cross functional departments.
- Manage supplier technical relationships.
Adherence to Standards
- Comply with all GMP/GLP standards and regulations.
- Identify, manage, eliminate, or mitigate any hazard or potential hazards.
Planning and Processes
- Provide technical and operational input when drafting plans.
- Determine resource needs of the team and/ or own area of work.
- Apply advanced understanding of discipline / specialization.
- Analyse concepts and prepare procedures to operationalize new ideas.
Reporting / Reporting & Record Keeping
- Provide information for reports on weekly/monthly basis.
- Compile standardized reports and consolidate documents.
- Provide staff with day-to-day direction and tasks.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a high speed multi format filling line manufacturing environment
- BSc Engineering or alternative degree in Pharmacy or Science
Specific job skills
- Project management
- Process, mechanical, electrical, and electronic engineering skills
- Information Gathering
- Interrogating Information
- Offering Insights
- Managing Performance
- Finalizing Outputs
- Creating Clarity
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.