Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for an Application Group Specialist to provide expertise and support to the factory within the framework given by the CTAG and in line with local and business priorities:
- Introduce New (IN): Renovate & customize products.
- Support ideation & Consumer Insight work.
- Provide expert support during Industrialization.
- Operate Existing (OE): Support implementation of Manufacturing Standards
- Implement Category Competencies into the factory.
- Provide Expert Support.
- Perform local recipe and material management activities for the category and factory function.
A day in the life of the Application Group Specialist:
IN: Renovates and Customizes Products
- Customize and localize recipe and packaging design, detail raw materials and packaging specifications.
- Leads Renovation and Customization projects (including renovation for cost improvement) and identifies optimization opportunities.
- Collects Manufacturing feedback on design to be provided to TCU/CTAG after each deployment.
- Performs or supports local Raw Material & Packaging Materials Harmonization.
IN: Provides expert support during Industrialization
- Supports the “Deploy” of new products and technologies aligned with business priorities.
- Provides technical expertise and local business insight to project team.
- Ensures deliverables and approvals according to Idea-to-Launch flow.
OE: Deploys standards into factory
- Supports implementation of manufacturing standards with expertise
- Collects feedback to be provided to the TCU/CTAG regarding standard effectiveness (adherence and results)
- Identifies opportunities for standardization in the factories.
OE: Category Competency building in the supported Factory
- Performs product and process competency building for the Factory team.
- Provides feedback to TCU/CTAG on the competency building training material.
- Supports knowledge transfer between AG and the R&D community.
- Contributes actively to the product and process specialist network in the category.
OE: Provides Expert Support to the Factory team
- Provides first line expert support to the Factory.
- Participates in improvement activities and projects (e.g. Process optimization Team, Performance Acceleration Team) or locally governed cost improvement initiatives.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Food Science / Technology or related Sciences.
- Experience in Quality Assurance/ Quality Control and Production.
- Operational experience in Innovation & Renovation
- Food industry experience in one or multiple categories of products
- Project Management experience
- Proven track record in delivering results by working with cross-functional teams.
- Interesting and challenging work in a global organization – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG
- Possibility to work with a dynamic team of professionals and leaders.
- Possibility to work on challenging projects.
- A work environment that promotes respect, professionalism, and professional growth opportunities
- Possibility of personal development & career advancement