By Jack Cunningham
Sweden’s Women face Belgium’s women in the third quarter-final of Euro 2022 tonight.
The winner of this clash at Leigh Sports Village will face Sarina Wiegman’s Lionesses as the tournament approaches the business end.
You would doubt England will fear either of these sides but this should still be an enticing tie.
- Sweden topped their group, while Belgium finished second after losing to France.
- Sweden thrashed Portugal 5-0 in their last match
- Belgium squeezed past Italy 1-0
- Belgium starting XI: Evrard, Deloose, Kees, De Neve, Philtjens, Biesmans, Vanhaevermaet, Minnaert, Cayman, Wullaert, De Caigny
- Sweden Starting XI: Lindahl, Ilestedt, Sembrant, Eriksson, Nilden, Angeldal, Asllani, Bjorn, Rytting Kaneryd, Rolfo, Blackstenius
- talkSPORT will have updates throughout the evening and you can listen through our radio player below
FOLLOW OUR LIVE MATCH BLOG FOR REGULAR UPDATES…