A Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the storage procedure, from the complicated storage logistics, to keeping an eye on the warehouse workers – scheduling shifts and ensuring fulfillment agents are adequately trained.
- Overseeing and monitoring of stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes, and processing shipments
- Supervising, coaching, and training the fulfillment agents
- Keeping track of the all cost involved in the running of the warehouse and logistics
- Ensuring productivity, accuracy and fulfillment SLAs are on target
- Overseeing the movement, storage, and distribution of stock.
- Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delays and escalating if necessary
- Ensuring the fulfillment of logistic partners (drivers) have the accurate address details and deliver goods on time.
- Reducing stock/logistic damage by dealing with inquiries and ensuring compliance related to shipping or transportation
- Ensuring that shipping documents are all update, stored safely and shared as required
- Identifying, planning and managing logistics to optimize the warehouse processing operations by ensuring accurate and complete accounting, reporting, and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are accurately maintained.
- Ensuring that reversed order processes and logistics are properly managed as at when required.
Special Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a logistics & warehouse professional in Ecommerce, Distribution company or related institution.
- Demonstrated organizational or managerial skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to train and develop logistics and fulfillment agents network
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management (customer service skills)