Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
A Technology Sales Engineer role within IBM Power means you’re providing clients with the heartbeat of their digital enterprise. As a solution that’s secure, reliable, scalable, sustainable, and can integrate with hybrid cloud and AI, you’ll be co-creating with colleagues and clients to deliver the engine that sits at the centre of their digital transformation’s success.
Excellent onboarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, you’ll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators – always willing to help and be helped – as you apply passion to work that will compel our clients to invests in IBM’s products and services.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Brand Technical Specialist, you’ll work closely with clients to develop relationships, understand their needs, earn their trust and show them how IBM’s industry leading solutions will solve their problems whilst delivering value to their business.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing Strategies for Power-related Infrastructure, Applications: Build strategies for clients in designing and technically building out infrastructure, applications, and power-related management.
- Defining and Detailing IBM Power Solutions: Design feasible IBM Power solutions that complement and enhance clients’ existing tech stacks.
- Delivering Proof of Concepts: Deliver proof of concepts and simplify complex technical subjects for client education.
- Building Credibility and Trust: Through consultative methods at all levels, both internally and externally, to facilitate the closure of highly complex Cloud technology deals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Translation of Business Goals into Technical Solutions: Collaborating to translate business objectives into technical solutions and advising teams on optimal technology strategies to achieve business outcomes.
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Along with a proven track record of influencing consensus among diverse groups of senior stakeholders within enterprises.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Power Market: Comprehensive understanding of the Power market, enabling to consult, advise, and swiftly establish reputation as a credible, trusted advisor for the client (training on IBM’s Power offerings will be provided).