Supply Chain Manager at Westa.solar
- This role is responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to optimize the process efficiently and productively.
- He/She plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with international and local vendors and distributors.
- Tasks in this role will expose the employee to processes and activities within a fast- paced, fast-growing, solar development company.
- A keen interest in Renewable Energy is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be a proactive and integral member of the development team, carrying out the following:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy according to the development schedule.
- Collaborate with the Technical Team on procurement needs.
- Identify process bottlenecks; develop and implement solutions for improvement.
- Ensure seamless engagement with Nigerian Customs for clearing and forwarding of imports.
- Finetune Vendor selection process and ensure the company enjoys best value for money from OEMs, designated distributors and logistics service providers.
- Maintain records of sales and shipping documents.
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements, and company’s standards.
- Coordinate international and local equipment logistics from sales origination to final delivery; ensure smooth running of delivery activities.
Key Performance Indicators
- As aligned with Line Manager
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- B. Eng./B.Sc/HND. in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes, especially with respect to the Nigerian market
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Persistence and attention to detail in pursuit of objectives; excellent numeracy and logical reasoning
- Ability to work efficiently with little to no supervision
- Excellent abilities in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Competitive Salary
- Comfortable and Motivating Work Environment
- Growth and Development through company-sponsored trainings
- Health Insurance, Statutory pension and tax contributions
- All necessary work tools are provided.