- Carry out research and analysis independently in support of business units, including company strategies, strategic planning process, and key operational issues.
- Consistently provide insights on business implications of the research and analysis.
- Draw up implementation strategies toward achieving the set target
- Actively engage in research of growing trends in the distribution industry and suggest ways of introducing positive strategy
- Work independently, sometimes receiving general instruction on day-to-day work, and general instructions on new assignments with a focus on tasks and self-contained work streams.
- Independently interact and collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Provide direction for competitor analysis to ensure that analysis is aligned with corporate strategy and outputs are insightful.
- Assess trends; Work with senior leaders and their teams across the enterprise to develop a robust process.
- Identify and evaluate long-term strategic investments, opportunities, businesses, and alliances.
Qualifications Experience & Education:
- A Minimum of MSc in business related field or MBA
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with 6 years in a Strategic role
- Interested candidates must be an associate member of any of the accounting professional bodies (ICAN, ACCA, CIB, N, etc.)
- Interested candida teste must have experience in research and strategy in a consulting firm, FMCG or Distribution sector.
Qualified candidates ONLY should send CVs to [email protected]