Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Imagine a world where people live healthier, more enhanced and protected lives… A world in which each organisation is a powerful influencer and responsible corporate citizen, committed to being a force for social good. As a leading innovator in healthcare, wellness, insurance, investments, financial and life planning, Discovery works ceaselessly to…
Read more about this company
Strategic Sourcing & Research Specialist – Sandton
Areas of responsibility may include but are not limited to
- Development of strategic sourcing & research strategy and implementation
- Build a diverse sustainable and future-fit talent pipelines whilst also providing insights that guide the sourcing strategies for critical/scarce talent segments.
- Work closely with the BU recruiters to manage the recruitment process for search assignments and measurement of recruiting metrics, like source of hire, quality of hire and time-to-fill.
- Forecasting of future talent needs in line with the business requirements by understanding shifts in the marketplace.
- Management of the end-to-end recruitment process, technologies, and recruitment related initiatives (i.e., in-house events)
- Design attraction methodologies leveraging recruitment marketing channels (i.e., social media), ATS system, referrals, and other creative avenues to generate robust talent pipelines.
- Partner with Business leaders to analyse and interpret internal and external market intelligence data and derive insights for strategic business decision making.
- Contribute to strategic projects i.e., content building, business process optimization, multidisciplinary team engagement.
- Management of external relationships with solution partners i.e., LinkedIn
- In partnership/networking with universities, professional associations, and talent communities to identify critical and diverse candidates.
- Build an intentional professional brand as a subject matter expert on LinkedIn.
- Talent Acquisition policy documentation updates and monthly reporting to monitor and measure return on investment of recruitment solutions. Personal Attributes and Skills Role Model: Acts with integrity, impartiality, and independence, balancing personal, organisation and legal parameters.
- Has a deep sense of own core values and operates within personal boundaries.
- Consistently acts according to organisational and legal principles and agreed processes
- Delivers to expectations and promises
- Accepts responsibility and takes remedial and developmental action when mistakes are made.
- Deals with personal data and information in a highly professional manner and within the boundaries of relevant legislation.
Education and Experience
- HR (Human Resources) or business-related degree 5- 7 years’ experience in strategic recruitment and sourcing at senior levels (executive and critical skills)
- Sourcing research experience (preferably recruitment agency or executive search firm)
- In-depth knowledge of candidate attraction and selection strategies
- Has presence and impact Strength in building and maintaining relationships
- Advantage: Data-analytics capabilities (advanced excel skills)
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.