- Effective coordination of all activities relating to and essential for the promotion of quality service delivery in the provision of family planning services among Community Pharmacists in the State.
- Specifically, this position will mentor and supervise the family planning services rendered by community pharmacists ensuring they meet the national service protocol and they uphold all national quality procedures.
- It might entail, On-the-job training and supervision.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead and coordination the implementation of IntegratE Project 2.0 activities among Community Pharmacists( CPs) and Patent and Proprietary Medicines Vendors ( PPMVs) his / her Focal State
- Lead all community level advocacies, partnership, and mobilization for effective project implementation.
- Lead all engagement with SMOH for policy change to create an enabling environment for project implementation
- Support in capacity building of CPs and PPMVs in FP and PHC services and subsequent update trainings.
- Work with other consortium partners to provide evidence-based information to inform the design and implementation of the project.
- Facilitate Documentation and other administrative responsibilities at the State level
- Provide routine monitoring and supportive supervision to ensure quality is achieved and maintained throughout the implementation of the project.
- S/he must possess a degree in Nursing/Midwifery, Pharmacy, or any of the biological sciences.
- A Postgraduate degree in Public Health or social works will be an advantage.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5yrs post qualification experience in program management, training and managing Family planning, Maternal and Child health programs especially among the private health Sector.
- Proficient in provision of various FP methods especially LARC
- Must have PHC service experience.
- PHC and FP Service Delivery experience.
Skills and competencies:
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Result oriented &
- Computer literate
Compensation & Benefits:
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.