- We are looking for an experienced Staff Backend (Tech Lead, Architect) Engineer to lead our team of Backend Engineers.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining all our backend services.
- Your primary focus will be the development and architecture of our services and their integration with front-end apps.
- You will be working alongside other disciplines working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Lead a team of Backend Engineers to build well-tested and highly scalable services
- Collaborate with the product, design and frontend teams to implement new features and build on existing ones
- Design, Maintain and Architect all of our backend services
- Actively participate in all the steps of the software development life cycle
- Be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS / MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 10+ years of experience designing, building and maintaining modern backend services.
- Extensive experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Proficient knowledge of strongly typed backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Proven ability to build backend services for consumption on Mobile Apps
- Proven experience managing modern hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile, software and product development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- 3+ years of experience with containerisation technologies.
N800,000 to N1,250,000 Monthly.