- Prospect for new SME clients and assist with their loan applications.
- Recommendation of Loans: Recommendation of loans to the Credit Unit for approval.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial capacity of the borrower.
- Monitor and follow up with repayment and ensure 100% repayment of disbursed loans.
- Conducts loan appraisals and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guarantors). All clients and guarantors applying for loans for their businesses and Offices must be visited before disbursement is carried out.
- Market intelligence – develop market intelligence, detailed research, competition analysis and database with the view to capture the assigned market space.
- Develop sales initiative/Conduct Product Campaign: acquire an impeccable knowledge of all product/services, develop a strategy in communicating product essentials to get buy-in through all available platforms (one–on–one, social media, target group engagement and other sales channels)
- Develop new markets –develop new wider and deeper markets by reaching organizations, associations and communities with customized banking services offering the unique selling proposition of the bank.
- Manage correspondence: maintain swift correspondence with inter/intra dependent roles, customers, reporting line and every stakeholder in the sales pipeline to ensure excellent and satisfactory service delivery to customers.
- Maintain contact and good relationships with clients.
- Growth and development: study market/industry trends/initiatives per time to boost personal and target delivery per timeline.
- Execute all other jobs as assigned by team lead and management.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience:
· 2 – 3 years cognate experience in SME Lending in any Financial Institution (preferably a finance house)
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- B.SC/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.