You will have the following responsibilities but are not limited to…
- Curating and creating content for the Company’s Social media. channels, newsletters, and blogs.
- Responsible for product photography and sourcing related images.
- Drawing up a monthly Social media calendar.
- Managing our Company’s online presence and brand by engaging with our customers.
- Keeping abreast with social media trends.
- Liaising with the Company’s Website & Graphics Visual Designer to create compelling video and graphic content.
- Developing ideas on how to convert our Social media followers to email subscribers via giveaways, offers, etc.
- Identifying collaboration opportunities with influencers and other companies.
- Accurately collecting, analyzing, and using marketing data to provide invaluable insights about our Business.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a BSc qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Creative flair
- Knowledgeable about the various social media platforms
- Comfortable in front of the camera
- Basic video shooting, photography, and editing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Skincare enthusiast
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.