Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Cytel Inc., an advanced analytics leader with over thirty years of experience providing sophisticated quantitative insights to executive decision-makers in the lifesciences. Cytel employs a range of data science tools from biostatistics to machine learning to help executives in the life-sciences to make confident decisions powered by data. We are probably…
Read more about this company
Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer – Remote
How you will contribute:
- Performing data manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trial data, both safety and efficacy (ISS/ISE), utilizing SAS programming
- Generating and validating SDTM and ADaM datasets/analysis files, and tables, listings, and figures ( TLFs)
- Production and QC / validation programming
- Generating complex ad-hoc reports utilizing raw data
- Applying strong understanding/experience of Efficacy analysis
- Creating and reviewing submission documents and eCRTs
- Communicating with and/or responding to internal cross-functional teams and client for project specifications, status, issues or inquiries
- Performing lead duties when called upon
- Serving as team player, with a willingness to go the extra distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.
- Being adaptable and flexible when priorities change
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- At least 8 years of SAS programming working with clinical trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of related experience with a master’s degree or above.
- Study lead experience, preferably juggling multiple projects simultaneously preferred.
- Strong SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills.
- Solid experience implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM standards.
- Strong QC / validation skills.
- Good ad-hoc reporting skills.
- Proficiency in Efficacy analysis.
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials’ data.
- Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other submission documents.
- Experience supporting Rare diseases and Gastro Intestinal studies would be a plus.
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.