The candidate will develops and implements brand’s strategy and campaigns, builds a marketing plan and conducts market and competitor research.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups
- Developing promotions along with Advertising Manager
- Developing and understand finance and budgets to include research and development appropriations, expenditures and profit-loss projections
- Identifying the company’s potential customers
- Marketing or relevant, bachelor degree or above
- Minimal 2 years in Marketing Managing experience in cosmetic industry
- Familiar with marketing of cosmetics
- Robust copywriting skills
- Past work with digital marketing forms like content marketing and social media marketing
- Attention to detail
- Honest and confident, enthusiastic about work
- Good at logistic thinking and communication
- Team player.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.