Our client, a Non-governmental sector is seeking to hire a Senior Finance Officer with experience managing a not for profit organization’s financial matters.
Job Code: LPT/GM/SF001
- Process invoices, record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Support program implementation in the sourcing and disbursement of funds
- Ensure proper filing of transactional support document
- Track all expenditure against budget and ensure costs charged are reasonable, allocable, and allowable
- Provide quality financial information and review process payments
- Maintain bookkeeping and accurate comprehensive accounting records for the organization
- Assist with drafting, review and implementation of organization’s financial policies.
- Manage budgeting and controls
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis in areas such as financial and expense performance, depreciation, rate of return, and working capital.
- Periodic Bank Reconciliation – Management Accounts, burn rate, aging analysis report, accrued expense report
- Ensure all transactions are captured in ERP
- Implement all donors and country specific internal policy guidelines
- Coordinate financial reviews and audits
- Implement relevant accounting, audit standards and generally accepted accounting practices.
- Overseeing tax compliances like VAT, WHT, PAYE matters and filing returns.
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Participate in internal and external financial Audits
- Prepare financial reports
Required Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other finance related fields.
- Must have previously and successfully worked in an NGO
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA will be a plus
- 2 – 3 years of relevant Finance experience in an NGO
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Proficient in the use of an Accounting Software.
Remuneration and Benefits
N130,000.00 – N160,000.00, HMO, Hybrid Working, Pension and Bonuses\Gifts