Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing assistance to other Sales staff in answering technical questions posed by customers during outbound telephone calls and as needed
- Identifying potential B2B customers through networking initiatives, cold-calling, and email communications.
- Maintaining a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing B2B customers.
- Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales territory plans.
- Setting, meeting and/or exceeding quotas
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Promptly submitting customers’ purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty.
- Identify unmet customer needs and recommend improvements to the product line accordingly.
- Expanding product knowledge and industry knowledge
- Coordinating with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill and/or ability required to perform this job satisfactorily
- A degree in business management, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years proven experience in sales or relevant fields.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good time management and strategic planning skills.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Highly self-motivated and able to meet deadlines and targets.