Our client, a notable beverage Manufacturing Company is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Accountant who has worked in a manufacturing sector. The senior accountants responsibilities will include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, budgetary control and management, regulatory compliance, monitoring of expenditures, financial reporting, cost analysis and compliance in order to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources in line with the company’s financial management policies.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts and produce relevant financial and management reports.
- Prepare, record, and process accounts payable and cash disbursements.
- Prepare allocation tables for expenses and revenue items as needed.
- General ledger accounting; Subsidiary Ledgers Accounting.
- Assist in the production of management accounts and reports both monthly and as needed, including and not limited to profit and loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Documentation of business transactions.
- Ensure that accounting and accounting control procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Bank Reconciliation and Relationship Management.
- Analyze and reconcile expenditure and revenue accounts; balance sheet accounts.
- File tax returns and adheres to all Federal, State, Local or International tax laws.
- General office administration.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the management.
- Keep abreast of developments, advances and best practices.
- First Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- ICAN/ ACCA certified.
- FCA, CFA level 1, 2, 3 a plus
- 7-10 years management experience in accounting or finance from the Manufacturing Industry.
- Deep knowledge of the financial industry and regulations.
- GAAP and financial reporting technical skills.
- Knowledge of financial ERP systems
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.