Core Purpose of the Job
- To support the Business development team in achieving her Sales and Business target through your support and the provision of reliable Admin, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service monitoring and reporting as well as full support services to the various Business Units
- You are expected to find and develop new business prospects, develop and grow personal relationships with contacts and prospect leads to expand sales, achieve budget goals and objectives.
- Participate in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional programs as required.
- Manage segment and regional pricing and quotation practices within established parameters all geared towards target achievement
- Participate in Client Sourcing through
- Direct marketing.
- Proposal development.
- Presentation Development.
- E Marketing and all Client Conversion Strategies.
- Achieve revenue target of assigned business segment; selling the HMO’s products and services through a variety of sales activities (e.g., networking,prospecting, seeking referrals, working marketing leads, etc.). Provide and bring sales activities to a close in order to meet established revenue targets.
- Achieve other targets as per budget including: average premium, no of accounts, number of enrollees (members), average size of deals, and other key Sales efficiency and productivity tracking ratios as communicated.
- Develop and execute plans/ initiatives to grow the HMO’s business in the assigned market segments through specific strategies, goals and acquisition of pertinent segment specific account information; research market conditions and competitors in order to remain responsive to clients’ needs.
- Ensure that all set timelines and deliverables for clients are met. Attend Meetings, follow up on deliverables and represent the company in an ambassadorial manner to all her clients.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
Customer Service Operations Management:
You will be expected to supervise and collate effectively, all feedback from Clients via SMS, Mails and Phone Calls.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
Social Media Channel Support:
- Your deliverable also entails working with the team to ensure update and complete corporate services management on the social Media.
- Digital Marketing
- Email marketing
- Research and general support services.
- Target Achievement: this is compulsory and non-negotiable.
- Adhoc Duties: Carry out other necessary assignments for the management.
Personnel & Quality Standards
- First Degree in Business Administration, Art or Social Sciences.
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- Academic and Professional: First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences and MBA will be an added advantage. Minimum of 5 years’ Experience.
Key performance Objectives and Indicators:
- To ensure that Greenbay’s volume and value target is achieved through effective Sales and Marketing.
- Volume and value of Marketing and Sales target achieved.
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organisation
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management.
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition.
- Achievement of assigned revenue objectives.
- Proven results in an early-stage, high-growth environment.
- Achievement of all set targets.
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks.
- Clear and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with clients.
- Numerical skills.
- IT skills.
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence.
- Business Consulting and Development.
- Competency Management.
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management).
- Customer Focus.
- Information Management.
- Learning and Self Development.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking.