Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Runner you must be able to perform all duties of a Busser and work all pick up areas.
- A Runner must be able to multi task, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- As a Cocktail Server you are responsible primarily for running dishes to tables.
You must: –
- Have full knowledge of the food menu.
- Know all the table numbers in the restaurant and lounge bar.
- Be able to work all pick up areas: Hot Kitchen, Sushi Bar and Lounge Bar
- Carry plates confidently and elegantly.
- Read and understand kitchen tickets.
- Explain every dish at the table.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with the Kitchen Chefs.
- Clear stations and tables and bring plates back to the kitchen.
Throughout the evening you must be checking for the following: –
- Empty glasses and plates on the tables.
- Empty bottles on the tables.
- Guests leaving their seats.
- Guests needing assistance.
- Stations which need clearance.
- Share plates that need changing.
- Stocking up the kitchen pass.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages a distinctive advantage
- To be able work well under pressure and able to work shifts
- 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- To be able to communicate effectively and do multi tasks
- Strong beverage knowledge