Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems…
Read more about this company
Regional Key Account Manager, South Africa (Cloud & Services Providers)
- Develop Relationships with key decision makers within nominated International Accounts.
- Build strong working relationships with the Segment and Country leadership to develop and drive a winning strategy.
- Build strong relationships within all relevant countries within the Region, and lead the Sales, Presales, Tendering and Execution professionals to best address the customer needs.
- Develop the Strategic Account Plan/Strategy and roll it out across the Region.
- Identify business drivers within the account and develop strategies to pursue these.
- Become the opportunity leader for identified major projects, leading a virtual team and add value to ensure a successful outcome.
- Consult with customers and shape opportunities to optimize the value we offer.
- Identify, qualify and prioritize business opportunities.
- Map key decision makers at customers or prescribers.
- Follow Customer Project Process (CPP) follow Best In Sales Practice and be best in class for account profiling and record keeping in our CRM system.
- Degree essential, preferably in Engineering or a business discipline. Masters qualification desirable.
- 10+ Years’ experience.
- International experience and exposure is mandatory.
- National and international travel are required.
- Knowledge of IT and DC industry.
- Fluency in English required. Ability to speak at least one other language advantageous.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.