We are hiring Agency Banking Officers for different Locations in Nigeria – North-Central, North-West, South-West, South-South, South-East and North-East. The Regional Agency Banking Officer will be actively involved in the bank’s agent banking and financial inclusion strategy in the region. He/she will be responsible for implementing tactical inclusion strategy to bring financial services closer to the underbanked and unbanked segments and empowering existing businesses within the region through the use of approved third party agents to expand the bank’s customers’ touch points and consequently increase penetration, revenue and profitability of the agent networks.
- Recruit and On-board Global Partners, Agent Aggregators and Agents within the specific region.
- Train and Brand the Global Partners, Agent Aggregators and Agents within the specific region.
- Provide close monitoring and supervision to the Global Partners, Agent Aggregators and Agents within the specific region.
- Responsible for useful information gathering about the competitors within the specific region.
- Implement strategies that ensure Agents across the network remain loyal.
- Coordinate and manage the process for profitable agent pricing with stake holders.
- Design and implement a robust support structure that facilitates agent transactions and issue resolution.
- Operationalize strategies and plans for Agent development and management across the network.
- Responsible for the growth and expansion of the Agent Network
- Work with all critical approved partner(s) /stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of the Agency Banking and Financial Inclusion strategies of the company
- Responsible for the achievement of Agent Banking targets and overall business performance of the Agent Network.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders in ensuring the successful implementation of marketing, sales and activation plans.
- Design and propose marketing strategies that will increase transactions and lead to increased competitiveness and brand visibility
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Humanities, Social Sciences, or related field.
- Personable, able to deal with a variety of people comfortably and pleasantly.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good understanding of office management procedures.
- Critical thinking, analytical mindset, and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Google suite and Microsoft Office
- Competent with Spreadsheets
- Good understanding of employment related tax procedures