Recovery Officer at Fina Trust Microfinance Bank
- To perform diligently the cash office function that would enhance the financial control environment of the organization whilst contributing to add value and exceeding customer expectations.
- Follow up with past due obligations as allocated by the Head of Recovery
- Providing Feedback to the head of the recovery on loan delinquency issues
- Critical review on allocated portfolio and propose workout strategies toward repayment
- Assisting the Head of Recovery on day-to-day operations
- A regular visit to defaulting facility holders until liquidated
- Conducting intelligent survey and investigation of suspected portfolio
- Monitoring of ongoing facilities and notifying credit officers on credit status in terms of expired facilities and maturing dates
- Verification of customers’ details and addresses for record keeping purposes to ease recovery in the event of default.
- Prepare required reports and information as specified by the superior.
- Attend to additional official duties which is not mentioned above and assigned by the management time to time, in line with the business, procedures, policies, guidelines and practices of the Company.
- Safeguard the confidentiality of all information pertaining to the Company and the Organization obtained externally or internally during employment and refrain from divulging same to any third party.
- First Degree (BSc or HND).
- Microfinance experience is an added advantage
- Analytical Skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good, clear and concise writing skills
- Highly structured and creative
- Self-motivated, results oriented and problem solver.
The locations shall include : Oyingbo, Tradefair, Oshodi, Lagos Island, Idumota, Ajah, Ikeja, Mushin, Ladipo, Egbeda, Agege, Mile 12, Ikorodu – Lagos