Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
To effectively plan, manage and execute the Resort promotions and events (including Hotel, Casino and Convention areas) in accordance with the Peermont Group standard. To target relevant markets, deliver superior revenue results within budget, and create an exciting and engaging environment for resort guests.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- A proven track record in a similar role
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Marketing management role, preferably in the gaming, hospitality, or entertainment industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in MS Office 365, including above average computer and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Innovation and creativity, with attention to detail is a key attribute of this position.
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Be emotionally mature in working under pressure
- Be analytical thinker
- Be prepared to do shift work
- Operationally required to work in a smoking environment.
- Will be required to obtain a Gaming Board License from the relevant provincial gaming board
- Develop and implement casino and hospitality promotions, competitions, and activations for the relevant Peermont Resort. Excellence in promotional execution is a key metric of the role and requires:
- Identified and sound business objectives
- Business Intelligence integration and reporting
- Involvement from Management and sound marketing principle
- Plan a relevant and financially viable entertainment calendar aimed at relevant target markets with the aim of:
- Effectively increasing footfall on complex
- Ensuring effective conversion strategies to increase gaming (this also applies to music concerts, shows, entertainment, family holiday programmes, sporting events, festivals etc.)
- Implement and manage the Peermont Winners Circle Rewards Programme, including:
- collateral, awareness, promotional strategies, events and entertainment strategies, local partnerships, customer relationship management and fulfilment.
- Be involved and champion communication of CSI initiatives and related Public Relations (including social media).