Project Director at Society for Family Health (SFH)
The Project Director will be responsible for the effective coordination of the activities of the different partners to ensure that the overall goals and objectives of the project are met. The candidate for this position will be responsible for the achievement of all project results in line with the project contract as clearly specified in the result framework and contract.
- Coordinate different partners ensuring that each partner carries out its task in line with their scope of work and approved budgets
- Convening coordination and review meetings with all stakeholders including the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria to track progress against target.
- Represent the project in high level meetings with Federal Ministry Of Health (FMOH), Pharmacy Council of Nigeria, State Ministry of Health (SMOH), Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), Association of Community Pharmacists of Nigeria(ACPN) and all other events at the national level and state levels.
- Regularly interface with the donor to share project updates, reports, and other engagements
- Lead in all programme related advocacy meetings to create enabling environment for the project at both the national and state levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and a Master’s degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 12 years cognate/ relevant experience.
- Working experience in ICT related function will be an advantage.
- Private sector role in Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and understanding of Family Planning (FP) and other Public Health Issues.
- Strategic Planning and Regulatory approaches.