Production Supervisor at ESOSA Food System
Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Coordinating the production process and ensuring the production of quality products. Ensuring that manufacturing equipment and tools function properly, increasing production efficiency and preventing wastage and sub-standard products.
- Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions of workers.
- Ensuring that all production workers are present at work and that there is proper discipline among the workforce.
- Ensuring that production kicks off on time to enable the company to meet up with targets and demand.
- Planning and reviewing compensation action and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecasting requirements, estimating, negotiating, and agreeing with budgets and timescales with customers and Managers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules and orders with marketers; ensuring that the quality of actual goods produced meet up to stipulated standards.
- Supervising subordinate teams and ensuring full compliance of production staff with company policies and regulations.
- Ensuring adequate availability of raw materials needed for production.
- Supervising and monitoring the production process to eliminate wastage and damage.
- Ensuring that all sections are kept clean and all standards are observed.
- Training and guiding new employees on the production process and production chain.
- Ensuring that proper safety measures and precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring proper functioning of production equipment.
- Monitoring production yield, ascertaining the expected yield and actual production; calculating the variance and ascertaining its status either favorable or adverse; giving reasons and proffering solutions for the variance.
- Seeing to the welfare and needs of subordinate workers; motivating and encouraging them for continuous efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Accounts and Internal Control Department.
- Proper capturing and entering of production data into the system.
- B.Sc. in Food Technology or any related discipline
- Sound leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Sound time management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly Salary: N60,000 – N90,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits
- 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.