We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensure that all documentation is completed, correctly approved, and filed appropriately for future reference.
- Maintain a record of the status of all procurements, which will be shared weekly with all relevant staff so that they can plan for their arrival.
- Process all related payments for procurements made within the specified timeline while ensuring documentation is complete and uploaded on Spreadsheet as when due.
- Conduct regular price list surveys for all regularly sourced supplies and services.
- Conduct an annual market survey for regularly sourced supplies to ensure The Company is considering all qualified suppliers in the market for regularly required items.
- Maintain a database of all registered suppliers securely.
- Conduct strategic procurement of office goods, reagents, consumables, supplier sourcing, and logistics/supply chain requirements.
- This will include providing, monitoring, and managing The Company’s procurement processes in strict compliance with the procurement policy, value for money, and management processes.
- Merchandising of products such as the packaging, design, and product description while working closely with marketing teams to ensure the success of our products.
- Manage operations and logistics for supply chain professionals to ensure the efficient transportation of goods, especially in a global market; plan and execute the flow of goods and services from supplier to customer.
Key Working Relationships
- The Procurement Officer will report to the Admin Manager and will work closely with the Technical Supervisor, Clinical and Molecular Scientists, Janitors, Logistics officers, and all staff to provide them with procurement support functions.
Skills/Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or chartered certification in a related area such as business or economics.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Procurement officer or in a related field.
- Good Marketing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer software.
- Ability to work effectively and sensitively with staff.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality.
- Facilitation and coordination skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good coordination skills.
Only qualified candidates should send in their applications; cover letter and CV in PDF. We will not attend to the applications of candidates who do not meet the requirements.
For inquiries call: 08092776022 or 08092776065.