Vacancy Number: KN087
Purpose of the Position
- The overall purpose of the position is to ensure effective coordination between the LGA PPM coordinators, engaged private health facilities and community PPM providers, and ensure prompt tracking of implementation of the PPM activities in the focused LGAs across the state as well as delivery of performance based incentives in a way that guarantees value for money and continuous quality improvement of the TB services provided in the formal and informal private health sector.
- Hierarchically, the PPM Associates will report to the KNCV TB Advisor within the assigned state.
As a PPM Associate you will:
- Coordinate all PPM activities to ensure finding of missing TB cases and linkage to treatment in the State
- Track the activities of LGA PPM coordinators and report promptly the SPO and TB advisor
- Ensure all reports from the PPM coordinators are collated in line with project timelines and share the SPO/M/E officer
- Review incentive documents from the PPM coordinators, PMVs and PFP and recommend for payments within stipulated time lines
- Conduct regular mentoring and site support visit for Private-profit-facility and other engaged entities to support the LGA PPM coordinators
- Participate in LGA PPM review meetings and provide regular update to the SPO
- Conduct period review of the functionality of all engaged entities and provide feedback to the PPM coordinators to improve performance.
- In conjunction with the PPM coordinator conduct periodic review of the hub and spokes mapping for update as may be necessary.
- Track PPM performance in the state against set target and ensure cascade losses and gaps are promptly addressed
- Work with the State PPM focal persons/M/E officers to ensure all PPM contribution to the program are properly reported
- Follow up with electronic update of all PPM data by key responsible personnel.
- Perform any other duty assign
- Perform other additional duties assigned
Who Are We Looking For?
- B.Sc., or equivalent in Health and Social Sciences, Nursing or related discipline
- Minimum five (3) years experience in supporting field implementation of public health programs especially in the TB and HIV/AIDS arena
- Ability to understand a wide range of issues including documentation, reporting of public health interventions
Behavioral competencies and skills:
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines while producing quality content.
- Ability to travel to project sites.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Motivation Letter (indicating the Job Position, Location and Vacancy Number as the subject heading) and three (3) Professional Referees to: [email protected] indicating the Job Position, Location and Vacancy Number as the subject of the email.
- Applications sent by any other means or delivered to other addresses will not be considered under this application.
- The start date for submission is Monday 6th March 2023.
- Please note that we only consider applications that are received through the KNCV TB Foundation Nigeria recruitment email.