People Operations Officer at U-Connect Human Resources Consulting
- This role supports the Human Resources Team in its administrative and operational the function which includes recruitment, onboarding, compensation, and payroll administration, policy implementation, HMO administration, and Exit process management in line with company procedures and policies.
- This role is also responsible for providing and analyzing HR data for decision-making and provision of reporting dashboards and metrics.
Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements:
- Minimum of a good first degree in management, humanities, or social sciences
- CIPM, HRCI or SHRM-CP, or other professional qualifications relevant to the role would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3–5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Target oriented and focused
- Ability to work and deliver results in a high-pressure environment, balanced between strategic and operational focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong digital literacy with strong knowledge and abilities using SharePoint as an administrator and
- Microsoft, particularly Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong abilities and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience utilizing the Microsoft office suite
- Must be able to meet strict delivery timelines
- Ability to be proactive and forward-thinking
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant laws and regulation
- Accuracy and completeness of staff information and data.
- Ease of tracking and retrieving up-to-date staff information.
- Effectiveness of service delivery and support to the business.
- Quality and Turnaround Time (TAT) on delivery of assigned tasks.
- Quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of communication and feedback.
- Level of staff satisfaction & engagement.
- Response time to staff welfare issues.
- Quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of solutions.
- Accuracy and value of data provided.
- Quality of & impact of initiatives & solutions and speed of implementation.
- Compliance with Policies and Procedures.
Remuneration: N3,500,000 – N6,000,000 Gross Annual