Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
A Day in the Life of a Partnership Sales Manager
- As our Partnerships Sales Manager, your day is a dynamic blend of forging connections and driving impactful partnerships in the African market.
- The morning kicks off with analyzing partnership dynamics, identifying growth opportunities, and strategizing for the day. You lead complex negotiations for partnership agreements, ensuring they align with Nexford’s mission and growth objectives.
- Collaboration is key. You work closely with the marketing team, crafting compelling narratives that resonate with our partners and our brand’s innovative edge.
- Lunchtime includes brainstorming sessions and webinars to stay ahead of EdTech trends and gather insights for your role.
- Afternoons are dedicated to nurturing relationships with partner organizations, key stakeholders, and influential decision-makers. You proactively address inquiries and issues, ensuring professionalism at all times.
- Your day concludes with assessing ongoing partnership performance, tracking key metrics, and delivering impactful reports that drive Nexford’s growth in the African EdTech landscape. You also set clear targets for the next, maximizing synergies for outreach.
- Throughout, you’ll be a vital link between Nexford and the African business landscape, driving initiatives that empower learners in the region. This role isn’t just about business; it’s about making a tangible impact on education in Africa and beyond.
- Strategic Partnership Development: Identify and engage high-impact partners within the African market. Craft and execute sophisticated partnership strategies that align with Nexford’s mission and growth objectives. Drive the acquisition of strategic employer partnerships, enhancing our profile and recruitment services.
- Negotiations and Agreements: Lead complex negotiations for partnership agreements, ensuring favorable terms and conditions. Expertly manage partnership contracts, including renewals, while safeguarding Nexford’s interests.
- Relationship Building: Cultivate and maintain enduring relationships with partner organizations, key stakeholders, and influential decision-makers. Be the primary point of contact for partners, proactively addressing inquiries and issues with professionalism.
- Collaboration: Coordinate seamless collaboration between Nexford University and partners, orchestrating joint educational programs, research initiatives, and learner recruitment efforts. Ensure the seamless integration of partnerships into Nexford’s operational fabric.
- Performance Metrics and Impact: Conduct rigorous assessments of partnership performance, meticulously tracking key metrics and delivering comprehensive impact reports. Identify optimization opportunities that drive Nexford’s growth in the African edtech landscape.
- Industry Leadership: Stay at the forefront of industry trends and insights, disseminating crucial directions and hiring trends to internal teams, including admissions, marketing, and academic faculty. Maximize synergies for impactful outreach.
Skills and Qualifications
We value a diverse pool of candidates who bring a combination of skills, experience, and the right mindset to our team. While we don’t expect every candidate to have every point, here are some skills and qualifications that would make you a great fit for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in partnership development, B2B sales, or a related field.
- Proven success in identifying and engaging high-impact partners.
- Strong negotiation skills with a track record of favorable partnership agreements.
- Excellent relationship-building abilities with key stakeholders.
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of marketing principles to align partnership strategies with marketing objectives.
- Data-driven decision-making skills and proficiency in performance metrics analysis.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to craft and execute partnership strategies.
- Effective communication skills to convey compelling narratives to partners.
- Strong emotional intelligence for effective relationship building.