For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago. We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people t…
Read more about this company
Job Requisition ID: 30034077
Job type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
Operating and Process Control:
- Operating equipment in Brewing process areas according to VPO standards
- Constantly reviewing process performance against target, and recording short stops and correcting any out of controls using the VPO tools
- Recording waste and movement of product on the appropriate documentation or information systems. Review trends to identify & resolve problems.
Maintenance of Plantand Equipment:
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas.
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Process Artisan or Team Leader to assist with resolution.
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift.
Quality Control and Analysis:
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system.
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions.
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied.
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute in achieving it.
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated.
- Where problems occur, use the VPO problem solving tools to resolve and record the issues.
Key attributes and competencies:
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player
- High level of initiative and energy
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering.
- Experience in Brewing process Environment.