Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
To manage and support customer technical solutions and provides general technical support on customer systems. Install, monitor, test and maintain cloud and infrastructure solutions. To provide specialised technical support (technology specific)
Key Deliverables / Primary Functions
- Execute to the Managed Services business plan and strategies.
- Support, maintain and manage the technical aspects of a managed Cloud/Operating system solution and ensure contracted service level agreements are met. Perform proactive activities such as health-checks, documentation updates and performance reporting
- Plan, coordinate and implement system changes within client specified change windows. Liaise with the clients, vendors and other partners to ensure minimal disruption to the client’s day-to-day business operations.
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of service disruptions in a timely manner.
- Assist with project delivery.
- Contribute to the overall team effectiveness through technical contributions, customer focus and teamwork.
- Assist colleagues and contribute to the quality and values
- Drive a proactive culture to reduce common causes of operational problems.
- Understand the requirements of being part of a 24×7 on-call operation
- Operates closely with associated infrastructure service teams to meet SLA’s and resolve problems
- Technical ability to perform firmware hardware upgrades on server platforms
Core Functional Skills & Knowledge
- ICT Knowledge
- Infrastructure Technology
- Risk Management
Core Behavioural Competencies
- Working with people
- Applying expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting customer expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Culture Match
- Job Match
- NQF 6: 3 year Degree/ Diploma/ National Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- OR NQF 4: Grade 12
Additional Education -Preferred /Advantage
- Relevant IT certification