The role works as part of a shift-working team providing 24 hour operational support, incident management and stakeholder communication for a range of BBC platforms and services. You will work with language services on a wide range of broadcast and production activities. You’ll ensure that all desktops, laptops and printers are in full work capacity. You’ll also liaise with Engineering Operations on server issues, internet connectivity and general issues within the Bureau, logging and managing incidents in an operational environment.
Are you the right candidate?
- Broad technical knowledge, including understanding of complex systems built from separate components.
- Experience of operating within, or demonstrable knowledge of, multi-platform environments.
- Experience or knowledge of monitoring and interacting with a range of applications and services.
- Experience in supporting a wide range of broadcast and production technologies, systems and equipment.
- Experience of logging and managing incidents in an operational environment.
- Familiarity with using a range of diagnostic and monitoring tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external providers and internal partners.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing defects in complex systems.
- Able to create supporting documentation.
- Able to prioritise according to service impact and work under pressure.
- Awareness of current safety legislation and statutory requirements relating to IT including Electricity at Work