The Operations Analyst will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The Operations Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing changes and new procedures based on the thorough review and analysis of our current policies, resources, operations, processes, and procedures under the supervision of the COO. The Operations Analyst will support the COO with the management of day-to-day business activities and ensuring smooth daily operations.
- Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Gathering information by observing workflows, reading process documents, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Determining appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data.
- Documenting findings, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Developing new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Working with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Training employees to use new systems or follow new processes.
- Determining the effectiveness of new processes.
- Establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Assisting People Ops with recruitment activities.
- Cooperating with different departments and sub-departments to achieve company objectives.
- Completing critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Acting as a point of contact between the rest of the company and the COO.
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed calendar for the COO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts.
- Tracking the COO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments.
- Organizing internal and external meetings for the COO, including substantive preparation.
- Demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound judgement and confidentiality.
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law, Engineering or related fields.
- Experience as an operations analyst, operations associate or in a similar position.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- Project management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and preference for collaboration with proven success working with others; ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as collaborate internally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task.
- Positive, tenacious attitude.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.