Following the news that Bukayo Saka, Ben White, Aaron Ramsdale, and Emile Smith Rowe will join the England senior squad in March, England announced all of their youth squads on Friday.
Let’s take a look at the Arsenal players involved and the fixtures coming up. All times are in GMT until the 27th March (when the clocks change), after which they’re in BST.
Folarin Balogun has been named in the England u21 squad for a couple of U21 Euro Qualifiers. England are second in their qualifying group, three points behind the Czech Republic but with two games in hand, and six qualifiers remaining.
- England u21s vs Andorra – Friday, 25th March at 19:45, available to watch in the UK on Sky Sports
- Albania vs England u21s – Tuesday, 29th March at 19:45
Arsenal didn’t receive any call-ups for the England u20s, with Miguel Azeez now missing out on the last two squads having previously featured in September and October.
Brooke Norton-Cuffy is in the England u19 squad for their triple-header of UEFA U19 Euro Elite Round matches. The winner of each group progresses to the final tournament this summer, with all group games taking place in this March break.
- Republic of Ireland 1-3 England u19s – Norton-Cuffy made a start for England in their opening game win over the Republic of Ireland, playing 77 minutes, with Arsenal’s Jack Henry-Francis featuring for the opposition.
- England u19s vs Armenia – Saturday, 26th March at 14:00
- England u19s vs Portugal – Tuesday, 29th March at 19:30
Norton-Cuffy will miss one game of his loan for the internationals, with Lincoln City playing away to Shrewsbury Town on 26th March.
Reuell Walters is in the England u18 squad as they play a couple of friendlies.
- Sweden vs England u18s – Friday, 25th March at 15:30
- Denmark vs England u18s – Monday, 28th March at 12:00
Amario Cozier-Duberry is in the England u17 squad for their UEFA U17 Euro Elite Round matches. As with the u19s, the u17s will play three group games to determine which teams make it to this summer’s tournament.
The difference here is that it’s not just the group winners that qualify, but also the seven runners-up with the best records against the teams that finish first and third. Due to Russia’s suspension, England’s group only contains three teams.
- France vs England u17s – Saturday, 26th March at 15:00
- Luxembourg vs England u17s – Tuesday, 29th March at 17:00
None of the above are first-time call-ups except for Norton-Cuffy, who was in the England u18s in November but is now stepping up to u19 level.
Source: Culled From Daily Cannon.