New Leak Reveals Impressive Specs of Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra – Complete Spec Sheet!
The final piece of the puzzle for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra has just arrived. Thanks to the tipster Dohyun Kim, we now know all the numbers and details about the upcoming flagship of Samsung.
Now, although this is just a leak, it is not something that you have to take with a grain of salt. Why so? The leak is basically the internal presentation slides of Samsung. And in case you didn’t know, the presentation slides of devices contain pretty much the final numbers and details of phones.
All That You Need to Know About the Galaxy S23 Ultra
The series of leaks in recent weeks gave us pretty much everything about the phone. However, there were some missing pieces that we could not get our hands on. Well, the presentation slides leak gave us all of it. Take a look at the impressive specs of Galaxy S23 Ultra.
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 78.1 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 233 grams
- Display: 6.8-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with 3088 x 1440 pixel resolution and 1-120Hz refresh rate capabilities, HDR10+ support
- Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus 2
- SoC: 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (Custom)
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 45W wired and 10W wireless charging support
- RAM: 8/12GB options (LPDDR5 technology)
- Storage: 256GB/512GB/1TB internal storage options (no microSD card slot)
- Cameras: Four rear-facing cameras, LED flash, scene optimiser, auto framing, quick launch, HDR10+
- Primary Sensor: 200MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, 23mm, OIS, 85-degree field of view
- Secondary Sensor: 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 13mm, 120-degree field of view
- Tertiary Sensor: 10MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 69mm, OIS, 36-degree field of view, 3x optical zoom
- Quaternary Sensor: 10MP periscope telephoto sensor with f/4.9 aperture, 230mm, OIS, 11-degree field of view, 10x optical zoom, 100x Space Zoom
- Selfie Shooter: 12MP single front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 25mm, 80-degree field of view, HDR10+
- OS: Android 13 with One UI 5.1
Gizchina News of the week
Special Features and Other Specs
- IP Rating: IP68 water and dust resistance
- Audio: Two Dolby Atmos speakers
- Fingerprint: Under-display scanner
- Sensors: Facial recognition, accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, light sensor, proximity sensor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, UWB, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, USB Type-C
- Location Trackers: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Special Camera Features: Camera modes and interfaces: Single Take, Photo, Video, Night, Pro, AR Doodle, Panorama, Food, Portrait, Portrait Video, Pro Video, Super Slow-mo, Slow motion, Hyperlapse, Director’s View, AI Restoration
- Video Recording Capabilities: 8K video recording at 30fps, 4k video at 60fps (rear and front cameras), FHD at 60fps
- Color Options: Black, green, cream, and lavender
In short, the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will offer a significant improvement over the S22 Ultra. Although, the case might not be the same for the regular S23. Still, the fact that we are getting a huge jump in the high-end flagship is always good. And we definitely can’t wait for Samsung to showcase the phone at the February 1 event.
Only One Big Thing Left to Be Unveiled About the Galaxy S23 Ultra
Yes, the leak gave us all we wanted to learn about the Galaxy S23 Ultra. However, it still left out something that is very crucial. Can you guess what that might be? If you were thinking “price,” we are on the same page, my friend. Seeing the official price would have confirmed or denied the leaks that we just recently had.
However, it’s not like the official event is far. We are about two weeks away from the big Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event. So, it means we don’t need to do that much waiting. We will soon get to know what it would cost us to get the phone that will shake the next iPhone lineup’s knees.