Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Summary of Assigned Duties
Under the overall guidance of project management officer and with a view to achieve the expected results set, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities in his/her assigned area of work:
- Collect, store and manage program data, reports and documents from program units
- Develop and manage a central repository of program data, reports and documents
- Develop program monitoring indicators
- Support the program team to improve tools for data collection, compilation and analysis
- Provide assistance to SMOH in data management as necessary
- Manage data from health sector partners on emergency response
- Compile data and report for weekly management updates
- Provide training on data management
- Conduct supervision of data management at production and other levels with focus on recording and reporting.
- Monitor data from various sources to triangulation
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Participate in planning, review meetings, and monitoring and evaluation activities
- Coordinate with relevant data managers and monitoring and evaluation officers of WHO for sharing of data. Monitor the performance of hard-to-reach mobile team and CORPs performance.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Promoting innovation and organizational learning
- Moving forward in a changing environment
Functional Knowledge and Skills
- Professional experience with demonstrated skills in Developing and implementing M&E systems (including database design).
- Collecting data, Remote monitoring, Data analysis
- Good skill of MS Excel, Access, EPI Info, GIS, DHIS2
- Good skills on mobile data collection technology and practice
- Good skills on data validation techniques.
- First University Degree in Statistics or Public Health or Social Science
- Masters University Degree in Statistics or Public Health or Social Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in health data management, health program monitoring and evaluation
- Relevant work experience in WHO, other UN agencies in health data management, health program monitoring and evaluation