Martins Imhangbe is a British actor who will be seen in the upcoming Netflix drama show; Bridgerton where he will play the role of Will Mondrich. In the show, he is a boxer and the best pal of Duke Simon Basset.
Previously, Martins worked as a theatre actor. He is recognized for playing the character of Duke of Amerle in the theatre show; National Theatre Live: The Tragedy of King Richard the Second.
Here are some of the facts about the upcoming and rising British acting sensation, Martins Imhangbe in the given article written about him.
Quick Facts: Martins Imhangbe Age: Get To Know Actor From Bridgerton 2020
|6 feet 3 inches
|Southwark College drama school
— Martins Imhangbe (@MartinsImhangbe) December 23, 2020
10 Facts on Martins Imhangbe
1. Bridgeton actor, Martins Imhangbe’s official Wikipedia and bio has not been made thus far as at when this was published.
2. Although his actual date of birth has not been disclosed. However, it is assumed that he is in his late 30s.
3. He is of British nationality having a mixed ethnicity heritage.
4. Martins’s parents’ and siblings’ backgrounds are unknown at the moment.
5. However, the British actor obtained his acting lessons from the Southwark College drama school.
6. The highly talented and promising actor performed admirably well in the comedy movie; The British Execution.
7. Talking about his dating status and love life, there are no details about his girlfriend as he has the information about it under wraps.
8. Martins Imhangbe stands at a magnificent height of 6 feet 3 inches tall. He possesses a muscular body built and possesses a strong personality on and off the screen.
9. He has craved a successful acting profession. His actual salary coming from the Bridgeton series remains a secret. Likewise, Martins’s net worth is being updated as of 2024.
10. Martins Imhangbe is active on social media accounts. The Britsih actor has more than 86K followers on his Instagram account. Also, he has a Twitter account that has collected over 12K followers.