Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Team you belong to
You will join a team of people professionals who are passionate about driving high engagement, growth, and performance at Metso. Our current agenda includes topics like Leadership and Talent Development, Learning, and Diversity & Inclusion – among others.
We collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, such as our regional Talent Development, Talent Acquisition teams, and global People Operations Development team responsible for our HR technologies. Our team culture is all about customer centricity, high ambition and impact, collaboration, and inclusion. The members of global Talent & Development team are located in Espoo, Finland, but the stakeholders are based across the world.
What you’ll do
- As a global process owner for the engagement survey process, you plan, develop and coordinate the global survey process as well as analyze and provide insight on the results for the leadership teams
- You’ll contribute to global Talent Acquisition (TA) development by working closely with the global TA community to drive selected development projects to strengthen employee experience, improve efficiencies and add business value
- Close collaboration with regional TA teams to gather feedback and input for the global development and shaping the global process
- Work closely with People Operations Development colleague(s) to make sure we utilize People tools in the best possible way to add business value
Who you are
- You have proven ability to manage HR projects and take responsibility effectively
- You have previous experience and understanding of Talent Acquisition processes, tools and ways of working
- You are able to manage the big picture, find out and summarize the most important information
- In addition to a general understanding of how HR systems work, previous experience with SuccessFactors recruiting and Workday Peakon is seen as an asset
- You are curious-minded, want to analyze and seek answers
- You have a growth-mindset and willing to learn and develop yourself