Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications in soft copy “read only” compact disks, two (2 Nos) using MS Word Package and Fifteen (15) hard copies with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of credentials which must include the following:
- Full Name, Surname underlined
- Marital Status and Number of Children
- Date and Place of Birth, Local Government Area and State of Origin
- Telephone Number(s) and e-mail Address(es) 5. Current Postal Address and Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates 7. Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional Bodies
- Work Experience in Chronological sequence 10. Present Employer, Status and Salary
- Evidence of Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Evidence of Medical Fitness from a recognized Government Hospital
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees one of whom must be the present Employer.
Applications should be submitted in sealed envelope marked “Application for the Posts of …. ( e.g Registrar)” on the top left-hand corner and addressed to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Aminu Saleh College of Education,
P.M. B. 044, Kim-3 Potiskum – Maiduguri Road,
Azare, Bauchi State.
- Referees: Candidates are required to ask their three (3) referees to forward Confidential Reports on them to the address mentioned above before the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.