- We are looking for a highly qualified Executive Legal Officer who will work as Executive Secretary to the CEO.
- The successful candidate will effectively ensure a comprehensive delivery of Secretarial and Managerial services in support of CEO’s day to day executive responsibilities.
- Give accurate and superior executive secretarial services to the CEO.
- Collaborate with other management staff to devise efficient operational strategies and performance to meet the need of the organization.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective management techniques for a successful business operative
- Communicate and negotiate with critical stakeholders and external parties
- Constructively write letters and type with high speed without further input from any superior
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Get involved in driving the business of the organization with absolute diligence.
- And accepting to handle any other responsibilities or duties that may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and skills
- Degree in Law with history of work experiences cutting across secretarial and managerial duties
- Age – 35 years and above
- Proven experience as Legal Officer who worked as EXECUTIVE SECRETARY in a high profile business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding ofsecretarial administration services, procedures, and ethics
- Full comprehension of theinfluences of internal and external environments of an organization
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgment andability to analyse situations and information
- Outstandingcommunication skills and excellent personality.
N110,000 – N140,000 monthly, subject to review based on productivity, loyalty, and professionalism.