Our client, a reputable Multinational Logistics Company is looking to fill the role of WEB DESIGNER
Job Location: Apapa,
Work Schedule: Hybrid
Salary: Open to negotiation
- Layout design and graphic interfaces for websites and mobile
- works independently and in teams on complex projects
- graphic design for Web Advertising campaigns (websites, landing pages, banners, logos,
- graphic presentations, identity guides
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for the company.
- creating products that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Strong Creativity
- Photoshop e Illustrator
- Good knowledge of WordPress and possibly other CMS
- Child Themes, CSS2/3, Html
- good approach for simplicity, simplification and usability interface
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Min of B.Sc. in Computer science or related field.
- Min of 4-5 years of cognate experience as a Web designer
Note: Qualified and interested applicants should please forward CVs to [email protected] using ‘Web Designer’ as subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.