Location: Surulere, Lagos
Reports to: Head of Finance
- We are looking for a Warehouse officer who will process orders, accept incoming shipments, and oversee the general organization of the warehouse.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintains an accurate running inventory.
- Restocks supplies and inventory; places blanket and special orders as needed.
- Enters purchase order data in the inventory control system.
- Accepts, verifies, inspects, and records all deliveries according to policy.
- Records, reports, and returns defective items.
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- Handles complaints related to shipments; notifies supervisor of any shipping or receiving issues.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
- Report any discrepancies
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma with a background in Accounting.
- 1-2 years experience as a Store/Warehouse Officer.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Proficient with inventory control systems.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, and carrying.
N80,000 – N100,000 per month based on candidate’s skills and experience.