Host Entity: African Girls Empowerment Network (AGE Network)
Duration: 5 weeks
Number of Assignment: 3
Sustainable Development Goal: 3. Good health and well-being
Expected Start Date: Invalid Date
For how many hours per week will the volunteer be required?: 11 – 20
Description of assignment title: Volunteer for our Belle by Choice Campaign
Mission and Objectives:
- African Girls Empowerment Network (AGE Network) was established in October 2015 as a Charity/Community Based Group with the primary focus to end child marriage and advance gender equality in girls’ education, promote women’s good health, Leadership and economic inclusion in Africa for a Fairer Future.
- In September 8, 2016, the Company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission Nigeria (CAC), Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) and attained a status of 501[c] non-profit organization with Tax Identification Number and certified as a Designated Non-Financial Institution (DNFI) by Special Control Unit against Money Laundering an arm of Economic and Financial Crime Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Our Mission: To empower, support and protect the human rights of African women and girls for our generation and most importantly the generations next.
- Our Vision: Our Vision is to be Africa’s No.1 women and girls’ capacity development and economic empowerment hub, a platform through which Gender Equality will be attained in Africa.
- All successful candidates with hands-on experience on video/audio editing, graphics design with good knowledge of canva to design flyers, brochures, power-point presentation slides, infographics and creating strong and creative social media content
- All candidates will join and work with our Social Media Design/Editing Team
- We are in need of passionate and professionals online volunteers who are experienced in:
- Video and Audio editing
- Graphics Design (ability to use canva in designing flyers, brochures, infographics, power-point slides)
- Creating strong social media contents
- The volunteers will work with our social media team to create contents and share across all our social media platforms to promote the #BellebyChoice Campaign and increase young women and adolescent girls access to SRHR services.
- Must be skilled in video and audio editing
- Must be good in using social media platforms to create social media content
- Must be proficient with graphic designs including the ability to use canva for flyer designs, infographics, and power point presentation slides
- English, Level: Working knowledge, Required