Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
All applicants are required to comply with the following conditions:
- Each application should be accompanied with a copy of the candidate’s Application Letter, the statement of his/her vision for the university under his/her leadership and current Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated by the candidate.
- The curriculum vitae must indude the candidate’s name in full, age, marital status, educational attainment, nationality, professional and academic achievements and any other relevant information.
- Each application should include the names and addresses of three referees (at least one should be able to testify to the academic standing of the candidate and another to his/her moral character and integrity).
- Each referee should be contacted by the applicant to forward their reports directly to the email: [email protected]
- Each application must be accompanied by a statement of the candidate’s vision of the university.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion and or interview.