- Drive RGM initiatives for Nigeria, collaborating with the regional team.
- Analyze and share key insights with GM & Leadership team of sales and Nielsen data for decision making purposes (in conjunction with marketing director)
- Drive OpSys data collection and collation
- Channel & Key Customer level DPSM Planning and Tracking:
- Distribution: Must Stock List
- Pricing: Promo Guidelines
- Shelving: Planogram guidelines + SOS% target setting
- Merchandizing: Full year in-store display planning for TT & MT
- Active participation in development of annual brand plans (led by marketing), including New Product Innovations (NPIs) planning
- NPI planning with the Key distributor driven by Perfect Launch Kit
- Gathering and sharing shopper, retailer and competition updates and insights
- Strong presence in Traditional trade to gather data
- Implementation of category strategy (developed in collaboration with marketing)
- Implementation of retailer/customer/Distributor strategy (developed by sales)
- Coordination with AC Nielsen and marketing for regular data sharing, working on data enhancements and data analytics as per business requirements
- Responsibility for 2 budgets: (a)A&CP: in-store activation (POSM, promoters) & in-store sampling implementation (b) GTN: trade marketing plans
- Interface with distributor.
Key Competencies / Skills
- The position requires tertiary qualification (commercial base essential), a minimum of 7 years experience, 3 at a senior level within Customer, Channel, Marketing or Finance. Proven track record in leadership to achieve business results, market share growth.
- Business management competencies
- Cross-functional knowledge/experience
- FMCG understanding/knowledge
- Mandatory core sales experience, with thorough understanding of TT and MT.
Key Interfaces (Internal / External Stakeholders)
- Marketing team
- Demand Planning
- Business Analysis Team
- Nigeria Leadership Team
- RGM Team.
- BTL agency (POSM, promoters, sampling).
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Plan the execution of brand plans based on channel, customer & shopper knowledge in order to meet financial and market share objectives.