Job Identification: 536
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Kaduna, Asaba – Delta, Owerri – Imo and Onitsha – Anambra
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide specialist financial advice and support to HNI clients and ensure that their lifestyle and investment needs are met.
- Active Sale of Private Banking investment portfolio/services to meet clients’ needs
- Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard the Bank’s position and win new businesses.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective HNI clients.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships
- Initiate structure of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in banking or a related industry
- Previous experience in asset management or investment Banking is an advantage.
Skill / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment And Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business/ Operational Strategy
- Asset/Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.