Locations: Alimosho. Ajeromi-ifelodun, Mushin, Oshodi-Isolo, Ojo, Ikorodu, Surulere, Agege, Ifako-ijaye, Somolu, Amuwo-Odofin, Ikeja, Eti-osa, Badagry, Apapa, Lagos Island, Epe, and Ibeju-lekki – Lagos
- Our client is in need of Supervisor across the Local governments / Aggregation centres.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver World Without Waste and local legal targets, including developing and deploying sustainable and commercially viable PET Collection and Recycling Solution.
- Drive awareness and actions on packaging, collection and recycling
- Drive Zero Waste City partnerships
- Assess and build strategic partnerships with local recovery Households
- Align Food & Beverage Industry around collection model
- Build Customer partnerships that support delivery of targets.
- Provides all administrative support which may include operations, inventory, logistics, Q.C but not limited to, composing correspondence, booking clients appointments, coordinating Sorters, maintaining all official files (which may be confidential in nature)
- Maintain a register of all agreements entered by the company outlining nature, parties, dates, duration, etc.
- Take notes at meetings or provide general assistance during presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and vendors as required
- Candidates should possess a relevant qualification.
- Sustainable packaging – collection & recycling
- Customer partnership
- Stakeholder management
- Sustainability Measurement & Reporting
- Excellent problem solver.