Function: Human Resources
Job Category: Support Functions
- As a Specialist, People Support Hub – Middle East, South Asia & Africa, you will be working together with a virtual team of colleagues within your region, supporting the employees and managers in your responsibility area with their people matters.
- Together with your colleagues, you are in direct contact with our HR customers on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that their support needs are responded to.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver annual clock and employee lifecycle services within your region, keeping employee files and data up to date
- Prepare documentation, contracts and support in hiring/onboarding, internal mobility, and off boarding of employees
- Participate in local/regional HR projects and implementing them
- Bring local expertise to both regional and global team
- Support employees and managers is using the self-services and signposting them to sources of information
- Contribute to establishing the new ways of working for the People Support Hub and identify and document needs for automating/digitizing manual and offline processes.
- People Services community is a group of professionals who are solution-oriented collaborators, fostering a culture of people-centricity, operational excellence and focus on making an impact to the business.
- For this role, we are looking for solution-oriented people professionals with excellent customer service mindset.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
- A University Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources role.
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors -Employee Central system will be an advantage.
- Experience in customer service role.
- Be proactive, detail-oriented and solution focused coordinator
- Demonstrated and effective collaboration skills with customer orientation
- Enjoy detailed and quick-paced administrative work
- Cultural sensitivity and an ability to work within a team and deliver services across different cultures
- Integrity to work with sensitive data
- Be service-minded. If you don’t know something, you will for sure find it out!
- Quick learner and enthusiastic in adopting a fresh approach to delivering the people services
- Be proficient with modern tools and comfortable in incorporating new ones in your daily work
- Be passionate about improving the imperfect – we are constantly looking for ways to work smarter.