Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A Social Media Manager’s role focus more on making in-depth plans for producing, managing, keeping track of our organization’s social media approaches.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and ensure high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. Increasing brand awareness for this educational consultant and marketing organization is the primary responsibility of the social media manager.
- Liaise with the office for graphics. Using the company’s parameters, generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content. daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals. Particularly the company’s events.
- Primary role in the implementation and execution of the company’s events.
- Monitor Data Analytics on Twitter, Instagram, Linked-In, Facebook. Create monthly reports on growth across all platforms.
- Communicate with followers, respond to enquires in a timely manner and monitor customer feedback.
- Collaborate with CSO and aid in the direction of feature content to be disseminated across all platforms.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, counsellors, first responders to ensure brand consistency.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, Instagram theme and Grid layout, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Reach out to former applicants/alumni and leverage on positive experiences to create content.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current trends in social media. (I.E women international day, Religious Holidays etc. Stay up to-date with Technology design tools and applications.
- Hiring and organizing everyone needed to help stage an event into their various departments.
- Create budgets and stick with them; deliver events on time and within budget.
- Ensure issues that arise in the course of an event are quickly resolved without disturbing the occasion.
- Ensure that customers or event attendees are totally satisfied.
- Communicate, maintain, and develop client relationships.
- Travel on site to inspect ongoing arrangements, preparations, and changes needed to meet the needs of the client.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- As a social media manager, you will manage social media profiles and take the lead when running social media campaigns across various channels.
- Creating social media marketing plans
- Coming up with a brand voice and an identity for the company
- Organizing and scheduling when to make social media posts
- Creating a plan to boost conversion
- Ensuring that social media strategies engage leads
- Maintaining relationships with influencers
- Implementing search engine optimization approaches to boost traffic
- Carrying out data analysis using data analytics tools
- Revisiting content and posts to create new and related content
- Staying up to date with social media marketing trends.
Key Performance Indicator:
- Number of: Clicks, Likes, Shares, Comments, Mentions Profile visits.
- Lead conversion rate: Number of applications directly sourced through Social media platforms.
- Issued resolved: This is done through direct correspondence either via direct messaging, email, or other prescribed channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- 1-3 years of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
Competencies / Skills:
- You will be commercially astute with social media with the gravitas and experience to spearhead projects whilst also ensuring that the operational day-to-day is being achieved.
- Knowledge of social media marketing channels
- Competency with SEO strategies to optimize content
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to write compelling copy
- Pay close attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strategic thinker
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Ability to multitask and exhibit sound practical judgment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership skill
- Project Management
Experience with content management:
- The ability to create a range of content, including videos and images.
- You will be a natural leader with a consultative and pragmatic style with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders across all levels up to a senior/board level.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.