Scope of Job
- Develop and deliver quality ideas (together with a team) on clients’ accounts to ensure 100% Client Retention and happiness.
- Pitch new ideas and engage in strategy sessions with clients.
- Upsell clients with ideas.
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Build and/or maintain client relationships at the highest standard of professionalism.
- Must be pro-actively involved in current client activities; able to identify opportunities to organically grow business with current accounts; and able to identify potential risks and take appropriate action to retain or renew business.
- Help clients demonstrate the value of PR within their own organizations.
- Develop result-oriented strategic plans and lead ideation efforts to expand programs, resulting in maximum client satisfaction as well as in increasing agency revenues.
- Mentor junior team members in the areas of strategic planning, editorial content development, ideation of content and media relations.
- Prepare and manage client campaign budgets to keep costs within clients’ budget, within agreed deliverables, while ensuring that target agency revenues are met and that non-billable expenses are kept minimal.
- Develop original PR content for agency clients, including stories, scripts, and other forms of multimedia communication materials.
- Social media monitoring and community management.
- Coordinate social media influencers and advocates.
- Working directly with creatives, brand strategists, project managers, producers, and other associates on assigned projects.
- Participate in new business development efforts i.e. active involvement in creating pitch decks and presentations.
- Work with digital and email marketing teams to ensure campaigns are optimized for best ROI.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and success of PR and digital marketing efforts.
- Perform all other duties assigned to you by your Manager and the Chief Consulting Officer.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience working in a creative agency/media space.
- Ability to analyse and interpret briefs using creative ideas.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team player
NGN 250,000 – NGN 300,000 / Month.